Thursday, September 30, 2010

Coming of Age...All Over Again: The Ultimate Midlife Handbook

!1: Now is the time Coming of Age...All Over Again: The Ultimate Midlife Handbook Order Today!


Nice Design by :

Over All Rating Reviews :

Great Deal :
$2.47
Date Created :
Sep 30, 2010 04:42:05


Best friends Kate Klimo and Buffy Shutt are prototypical baby boomer women--they've both gotten married, had kids, built their careers, and somehow managed to juggle it all. But as Kate and Buffy approached 50, they suddenly found themselves facing a whole new set of challenges for which they were surprisingly ill-prepared. Buffy suddenly lost her high-powered corporate job…and had to forge a new identity (and career) for herself. Kate's world was turned upside down when her ailing mother came to live with her family.



!1: Best Buy What a lovely book! I found reading this book to be like having lunch with two slightly older, and wiser friends. I came away with so much useful information, as well as a comforting sense of affirmation--these are things we all need to remember, things that we all go through. As a woman in my early thirties, I honestly wasn't sure how much of the book would apply to me, but I was pleasantly surprised. Topics of balancing your work/personal life, maintaining the sparkle in your marriage, and dealing with aging parents all seemed perfectly suited to things I think and worry about. I'm sure it will bear re-reading as I get older, as well. Possibly the best part of the book is that the authors strike a nice balance with the advice--it's never preachy, and their fallible examples from their own lives make sure of that. I'll definitely buy it as a gift! on Sale!


Recommend : !: Toilet Bowl Cleaner This Instant !: HDTV Lcd Order Today !: Lcd HDTV Right Now !: Shop For Kohls Bedding Sets !: Jacquard Wrap Order Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment