Sunday, March 20, 2011

Eat, Pray, Love - it's your career you need an adventure?

In Eat, Pray, Love, Liz Gilbert Julia Roberts plays a role in real life experience of Liz performing a painful divorce and taking off on an adventure around the world related to "self" is based. Discovers the joy of eating in Italy, the power of prayer in India, and the true depth of love in Bali.

I connected with this film so much that I decided against all habit and the pattern in my repertoire to begin my adventure. I was at a crossroads, as Liz, andI knew I would never have this opportunity. On December 25, 2010 for the first time in my life I was responsible only for me. Also for the first time in my life, my business is completely mobile, and I have a place to stay in any U.S. state. Armed I built for my business, and trust and a lot of confidence with this knowledge, my business tools, the foundation and credibility, I have three "home base" (none of which I have no obligation or responsibility) in a Florida, aNew York, and, of course, one in Los Angeles. My goal for 2011: Talk, play, love. My journey is my production class in the cities of all States to take and that is all of a plan as I do. The rest will take place as I go. Sound crazy? If I know him well, he does. How can the adventure "concept" help my career, his career in 2011? Here are 5 ways to start with, and, of course, continue to add as I continue to learn. You can write something here:

Eat Pray Love

1. Votethe biggest obstacle in the way of your success. It may not be as easy as the first thing that comes to mind (which is usually, "not enough contacts" or "not enough money"). Think big, bigger. For me, I had too many responsibilities. I would not have recognized, but for all the things I was responsible for degradation of me and asked me to let him go. Where you may have noticed, the "edge" over the past 12 months, proof of your biggest obstacle?

Eat, Pray, Love - it's your career you need an adventure?

!1: Now is the time Eat Pray Love LIMITED EDITION CD / DVD Combo Includes DVD and Soundtrack Order Today!


Nice Design by :Over All Rating Reviews : Great Deal : Date Created :Mar 20, 2011 11:08:32

2. Once rateTheir biggest obstacle to decide what would be the five most frightening risks around this obstacle (I will not keep you up to it, but if you start with the most frightening, you can limit an adventurous step is to address, for you can ). For me it was the role of my "home" and not a concrete plan for the year. Both the risks scare me out of the bajeezus.

3. It 's a well known fact that high risk is the possibility of large profits. Set a timer for 15Minutes, close your eyes and imagine what might be possible if the payments did you start an adventure of his career. For me, I came up with, to name a few: to speak in at least 15 new cities to spend time with family and friends I have not closed for 16 years, creating new relationships at the national level my business growing by 50 %, the development of the people I help 125%, inner peace and balance to do with true love, and Games, fun stuff that I like, and the new things that Itoo hesitant to try. Write your ability to get out after the timer.

4. It does not seem feasible for you? E 'come to me until I saw what I really trust in place to allow me in this adventure. I have relatives and friends across the nation, supporting me in this direction and have offered to remain a place for me, fortunately. I have a mastermind team of business and a business mentor for me and my company to keep on track and accountable for all years. I have all thethe skills that I acquired in my life. And much more! What gives you the faith, trust your career adventure?

5. The fifth phase is the most difficult, and unfortunately I lost so long ago that I found. Make the right choice! 8 months I knew I had to do. I was too scared to do it. But what should be, and as I said before, everything around me was breaking literally broken every device in my house, my COBRA was, my car lease was about my healthfrom my environment is not compromised, and I was alone. Of all these "problems" I think it was later that I finally pushed out the door. What better cure for the loneliness of about 50 friends and family say, "Come, stay with me" So before you select, choose your own adventure.

Now, to clarify "adventure", I mean, something for your career / life this way, the comfort zone to do. Way out! So far you've never seen it, but suddenlyOpportunity and adventure of all bumps are so seductive and goose seriously consider now ... is not it?

And action!

1. Choose your career adventure, based on comfort and / or destination.

2. Doing the exercises in this article in its entirety.

3. Focus on "what" you want to go, rather than the "how" you will. I know this goes against everything I teach, and this may not be for you. But if I meaninvite you to take a trip with me this year, and share your adventures.

Liz Gilbert had hit rock bottom, to the point where she was on the bathroom floor crying and praying to God, "Tell me what to do." The only way you begin to understand the meaning he sought could see, was to get out of their old ways of life and work and take the adventure of their lives.

Eat, Pray, Love - it's your career you need an adventure?Julia Roberts Letterman on 04/08/2010. Task 3 Video Clips. Duration : 6.53 Mins.


Julia Roberts is no longer on the Ed Sullivan Theatre in New York for visitors to the Late Show with David Letterman and promote their new "Eat, Pray, Love", movies (in theaters August 13, 2010).

Tags: david, letterman, 2010, 08, 04, julia, roberts, hdtv, xvid, 2hd, 13

!: Apple iPod nano 16 GB Silver (5th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by Apple

0 comments:

Post a Comment